Five Reasons to Join a Small Group
- You will understand the Bible better through group discussion, applying what you learn to your own personal situations.
- You will develop close relationships with others who will walk beside you in life’s journey.
- You will be encouraged knowing that others in the group will be praying for you.
- You will get support for the challenging times of life, from people who really care about you.
- You will belong to a community of people who strive to live out Acts 2:42-47.