Sharpen the focus of your job search by attending this career workshop. It will include practical ideas, presentations, and breakout discussions from various experts, interactive Q&A sessions, and opportunities for networking. If you have trouble registering, we do take walk-ins on Saturday (although lunches will be limited). Registration requested prior to July 12th if you would like a lunch.
This workshop is presented by the Crossroads Career Network of Grace Church.
Workshop topics will include:
- Finding God’s Calling Through Career Transition
- The Value of Networking in Your Search
- Harnessing the Power of LinkedIn
- Resume Do’s and Don’ts
- Q&A with HR Executives and Recruiters
- Navigating Tough Interview Questions
- Networking Break-out Session (ask about the top companies on your list)
A team of seasoned HR professionals will conduct mock interviews (screening interviews) and resume reviews for workshop participants. Take the opportunity to ask career questions and gain interview practice. If interested in participating, come prepared with 3-4 copies of your résumé.
“After not having to look for a job in 10 years, this workshop educated me on the job search tactics of today and was also a critical launching pad for starting my career crossing! The quality and quantity of knowledgeable experts was impressive.” –T.Bentley