This FamilyLife event for married and engaged couples will strengthen marriages, change lives, and equip couples to leave a legacy for their family.
The sessions combine dramatic stories, real-life testimonies, expert interviews, humorous vignettes, and other teaching methods to lay out God's design for marriage in a fresh and engaging way.
- Love Happens (Purpose of Marriage)
- Love Fades (Drift to Isolation)
- Love Dances (Roles)
- Love Interrupted (Communication)
- Love Sizzles (Romance & Sex)
- Love Always (Legacy)
Cost and Registration
- $65.00 – couple with two manuals
- $47.50 – couple with one manual
- $32.50 – individual with one manual
When and Where
Fri, Jan 26 (6:30p-9:30p) -
Sat, Jan 27 (9:15a-4:45p)
Eden Prairie Campus Room 211-212
Contact Marcee at 952-224-3051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All options include snacks Friday and Saturday.
- FamilyLife loves and values children, but we ask that you not bring them with you to the event. No childcare will be provided.
- Refunds may be requested up to the Sunday before the event due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Need-based partial scholarships may be available.