Men's Small Group Options
- We will be studying the Book of Colossians through the Grace sermon series, "The Gospel Changes Everything."
- We will also be studying "The Meaning of Marriage" by Tim Keller
Using the Bible as his guide, coupled with insightful commentary from his wife of thirty-six years, Kathy, Timothy Keller shows that God created marriage to bring us closer to him and to bring us more joy in our lives. It is a glorious relationship that is also the most misunderstood and mysterious. With a clear-eyed understanding of the Bible, and meaningful instruction on how to have a successful marriage, The Meaning of Marriage is essential reading for anyone who wants to know God and love more deeply in this life.
Option #2 (Men's Groups)
These groups will be going through the book study, Every Man a Warrior, which has a total of 27 lessons and may be the most practical Bible study most men will ever do. It is designed specifically to deal with the issues that men face and need to succeed in life. This series has been used with men of all ages from teens to men in their 70s.
- Book #1: Walking with God
- Book #2: Marriage and Raising Children
- Book #3: Money, Sex, Work, Hard Times, Making Your Life Count